Antojitos and Latin Food Business – Fort Lauderdale
REDUCE PRICE- MUST SELL! Great owner operator cash flow. Antojitos and Latin Food Business, Located in Fort Lauderdale, This duo has carved out a nice niche selling Antojitos and Latin Food. They also have a booming delivery business. Open for Breakfast and Lunch, with amazing hours of 6:30am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday. No Weekends… They are selling approximately $185K a year out of a restaurant with low rent of $2,444.94 monthly. The store is perfect as it is in a neighborhood where the demand is big for this type of food. The facilities are good, with a fully equipped kitchen and ample cold storage. Most importantly, the Rent is Low so the profits can be maximized. Owners Benefit is $41K a year at current sales levels and growing. Reason for sale is that sellers are moving out of the country. They are willing to train, provide recipes, and offer a smooth transition to a new owner. For additional information contact Del Ogorelkoff at Restaurantsalesteam3@gmail.com 954-579-4812
- Neighborhood: Fort Lauderdale
- County: Broward
- State: Florida
- Type: Fast Food | Fast Casual
- Asking Price: $79,000
- Gross Sales: $185,000
- Cash Flow: $41,000
- Size: 1,600 Sq. Ft.
- Seats: 19
- Rent: $2,445
- Lease Term: 4 Years
- License: Beer and Wine
- Lease Options:5+5
- Real Estate Included: No
- Seller Finance:
- Antojitos and Latin Food Business, Located in Fort Lauderdale,
- Nice niche selling Antojitos and Latin Food.
- Booming delivery business
- Can also eat in. Restaurant has 29 Seats
- Hours are 6:30AM to 3:30PM Monday through Friday
- No Weekends!
- Sales are $185K
- Owners Benefit $41K
- Store is 1,600 Square Feet
- 19 Seats
- Low Rent is $2445 Monthly
- Long Term Lease
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Hood and Walk-In Refrigeration and Freezer
- Beer and Wine License on Premises
- Reason for sale is: Sellers are moving out of the country.
- Training, Recipes, are included for Smooth Transition.